A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Glass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glass
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Glass, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Glass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina G Glass MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina G. Glass practice?
- Dr. Gina Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Glass practices Family Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Family Physicians.