inactive

Dr. Gina Hutton MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Akron, OH

3.3

February 9th, 2016
I love her. She finally got my meds right and I feel 100% better.

November 9th, 2013
Find someone else.
Dr. Glenn appears to care until you disagree with her. Do not expect her to go out of her way to help you with your problems except to prescribe meds. She does not want to know you, she just wants to diagnose, prescribe, and show you to the door.

February 18th, 2012
WORST DOCTOR IVE EVER HAD
Dr. Glenn was not caring at all. I have never been so disrespected by a doctor in my life. She is very judgmental and I felt so uncomfortable during her apt. And i know why......shes only been doing this for 4 years...... WORST doctor . And ive seen many.

October 6th, 2010
she's great
she helped me get the correct medication, is calm, matter of fact, and caring. she saved my life by switching my dosage! if you are young female, she is easy to talk to and relate too, i noticed this especially. highly recommend her to all.

March 24th, 2009
Poor Listener
No bedside manner whatsoever, doesn't listen to the patient needs. It's her way or go find someone else. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Polite yes, but doesn't even want to be bothered with the human equation. I my suffer from depression, but that doesn't make me an idiot. Her lack of experience shows and speaks volume. If you looking for a compassionate person, a person whom listens, and does what a psychiatrist is supposed to do, listen, this doctor is not it.

December 24th, 2008
Dr. Glenn & her staff deserve to be commended for an outstanding job. As a patient, I have never felt ashamed to enter the office. You are treated with the utmost respect. The customer service is outstanding! I recommend Dr. Glenn to anyone in need of counseling. She is very down to Earth and is a great dr.