A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Gora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Gora, Functional Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Joint Diseases
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gora graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Gora has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Gora MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Procedural Dermatology and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina Gora practice?
- Dr. Gina Gora has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gina Gora practices Procedural Dermatology and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and South Lyon, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Preventive Medicine Specialists.