A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Harney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Harney, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Harney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harney graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Harney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center - Dennison, TX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Gay Harney MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gina G. Harney practice?
- Dr. Gina Harney has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Harney practices Dermatology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Dermatologists.