Dr. Gina Hibshman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Alexandria, VA

• Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2016
I do not understand why when I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Hipsman, for a severe infection that while in the office suddenly the receptionist told me I could not see Dr. Hipsman, but that a nurse would see me. when I asked if why she said there was "a mistake in scheduling" . Dr. Hipsman didn't have an emergency. Why wasn't I told a head of time about the so called "scheduling mistake" so I could schedule with a different doctor? I don't believe there was an actual scheduling mistake.

November 2nd, 2015
Terrible bedside manner

April 22nd, 2015
Love her!
Dr. Hibshman has been so wonderful and kind to me. She delivered my 2nd child and it was a beautiful experience. She is a compassionate physician.

November 12th, 2013
Not a good experience
I had my first child with Dr. Hibshman and had an unpleasant experience. I had to go into the hospital after delivery because my placenta was not completely out.

July 26th, 2013
I had my first child and had an awful experience with this doctor. That's all I can say..

March 18th, 2012
Physician on Call
I am 27 weeks pregnant. This is my first pregnancy and I was experiencing severe pelvic and lower back pains. I called the office over the weekend to speak to the on call physician. I received a call back from Dr. Hibshman and explained my symptoms and my pain. She talked very fast and was very rude. She was also very condescending. She complained that I called her on a weekend and after hours. She told me to take ibuprofen. "what else do you want me to do" and then recommended that I look elsewhere for another doctor if am not satisfied. I have seen many other physicians in this practice and have been very satisfied, that is why it was quite a shock to be treated in this manner.

January 13th, 2012
Phenomenal doctor!
Dr. Hibshman is a wonderful doctor. She has impressive knowledge and fully explains everything discussed during each visit. She's gentle, never had a problem with any exams, and spends however much time is needed with you afterward to answer questions. She's also very thorough with personal and family medical history to better assess when vital tests should begin and any current issues you may be personally dealing with. She's extraordinarily friendly and cheerful, and has a wonderful bedside manner. It's always great to come for a visit and know you'll be seeing someone who's smiling all the time. She's also got wonderful follow-up manners, and has always been prompt about returning any calls or messages left for her, even within hours if she's on duty. She's also very willing to answer any questions over the phone.Overall, Dr. Hibshman is a complete sweetheart and a wonderfully intelligent doctor. She's compassionate and very informative with her patients. She's so wonderful, in fact, that I'm currently driving over an hour away for each visit, and it doesn't deter me one bit. She's the only doctor in the area that listened to me when I knew something was wrong, while others brushed me off completely; AND she immediately diagnosed my issue! I plan to stay with her for a very, very long time.

September 3rd, 2010
Wonderful experience.....highly recommend this doctor. Fantastic bedside manner.

July 5th, 2017