Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Northern Virginia Gynecologist
209 Elden St
Ste 105
Herndon, VA 20170
703-971-2097
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Not a good experience  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2013

I had my first child with Dr. Hibshman and had an unpleasant experience. I had to go into the hospital after delivery because my placenta was not completely out.

|  show details
Jul 26th, 2013

I had my first child and had an awful experience with this doctor. That's all I can say..

|  Physician on Call  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2012

I am 27 weeks pregnant. This is my first pregnancy and I was experiencing severe pelvic and lower back pains. I called the office over the weekend to speak to the on call physician. I received a call back from Dr. Hibshman and explained my symptoms and my pain. She talked very fast and was very rude. She was also very condescending. She complained that I called her on a weekend and after hours. She told me to take ibuprofen. "what else do you want me to do" and then recommended that I look elsewhere for another doctor if am not satisfied. I have seen many other physicians in this practice and have been very satisfied, that is why it was quite a shock to be treated in this manner.

|  Phenomenal doctor!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

Dr. Hibshman is a wonderful doctor. She has impressive knowledge and fully explains everything discussed during each visit. She's gentle, never had a problem with any exams, and spends however much time is needed with you afterward to answer questions. She's also very thorough with personal and family medical history to better assess when vital tests should begin and any current issues you may be personally dealing with. She's extraordinarily friendly and cheerful, and has a wonderful bedside manner. It's always great to come for a visit and know you'll be seeing someone who's smiling all the time. She's also got wonderful follow-up manners, and has always been prompt about returning any calls or messages left for her, even within hours if she's on duty. She's also very willing to answer any questions over the phone.Overall, Dr. Hibshman is a complete sweetheart and a wonderfully intelligent doctor. She's compassionate and very informative with her patients. She's so wonderful, in fact, that I'm currently driving over an hour away for each visit, and it doesn't deter me one bit. She's the only doctor in the area that listened to me when I knew something was wrong, while others brushed me off completely; AND she immediately diagnosed my issue! I plan to stay with her for a very, very long time.

|  show details
Sep 3rd, 2010

Wonderful experience.....highly recommend this doctor. Fantastic bedside manner.