A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Iacovella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacovella graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Iacovella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Marie Iacovella MD and MS is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Iacovella practice?
- Dr. Gina Iacovella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Iacovella practices Internal Medicine near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See New Haven Internists.