A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Cottle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Cottle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cottle
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cottle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Cottle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottle graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cottle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Rachelle Cottle MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gina R. Cottle practice?
- Dr. Gina Cottle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gina Cottle practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Park, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Cedar Park Ophthalmologists.