A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Cottle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Cottle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cottle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cottle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Cottle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottle graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cottle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Rachelle Cottle MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gina R. Cottle practice?
- Dr. Gina Cottle has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Cottle practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Park, TX.
See Cedar Park Ophthalmologists.