A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Cottle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Cottle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cottle
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cottle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Cottle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottle graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cottle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Rachelle Cottle MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gina R. Cottle practice?
- Dr. Gina Cottle has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Cottle practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Park, TX.
See Cedar Park Ophthalmologists.