A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Cottle Jayawant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Cottle Jayawant is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Cottle Jayawant, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottle Jayawant graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cottle Jayawant has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Cottle Jayawant MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gina Cottle Jayawant practice?
- Dr. Gina Cottle Jayawant has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Cottle Jayawant practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.