A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Jordan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Jordan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Jordan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Y Jordan MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina Y. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Gina Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Jordan practices Emergency Medicine near Ladys Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.