A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Kring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Kring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Kring, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Male Circumcision
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kring graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kring has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina L Kring MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina L. Kring practice?
- Dr. Gina Kring has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Kring practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Park, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.