A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Kwak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Kwak, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kwak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Sue Kwak MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gina S. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Gina Kwak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Kwak practices Gastroenterology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Gastroenterologists.