A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Lagarde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagarde graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lagarde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Payton Lagarde MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gina P. Lagarde practice?
- Dr. Gina Lagarde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Lagarde practices Pediatrics near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Slidell, LA.
See Baton Rouge Pediatricians.