Overall Review

June 30th, 2015
miss
Think she is full of Herself. But has not a clue about how to be kind to Patient or her Staff at all. I was in and fast waited for 20 minutes in the exam room whileThe Doc took her time outside my exam room door talking with another Doctor talkin about a Sushi she eat... Then what was important THEN person on the table waiting for there Doctor. Just rude. I switched Doctors the next week . just a no go . She wants to shoot Botox then be a real Doc. ELP.

August 24th, 2012
cocky and rude thinks she knows everything
She treats her medical staff rudely, snapped at nurse right in front of me and my husband. She thought she knew what was causing my back pain without throughly listening to me and jumped to conclusion of her diagnosis. She prescribed meds I didn't need and didn't take. She was in a big hurry to get going to the next pt and it was very evident. The pain subsided within a day... what kind of "In/Out" door is Harbor running here.

February 9th, 2011
very smart and compassionate doctor...very pleased with visit

October 23rd, 2010
Disregarded patient history
I visited for acute abdominal pain and Dr. Laprova insisted that I had a chronic dyspepsia issue, even though I told her (repeatedly) that I have no history. She prescribed medication for a chronic condition (which I have not taken) and sent me out the door. The still unexplained pain subsided one day later and has not presented since. I am very glad that I did not take a medication that I do not require, but wish there could have been an explanation as to what was causing the pain.