A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Lauby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauby
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lauby Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauby graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Grace Lauby MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gina G. Lauby practice?
- Dr. Gina Lauby has 10 office locations.
Dr. Gina Lauby practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, NE and North Platte, NE.
See Lincoln Internists and Lincoln Cardiologists.