A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Hyung M Lee MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gina H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Gina Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Lee practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists, Huntington Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Huntington Beach Pulmonologists.