A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Long is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Long, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Long MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gina Long practice?
- Dr. Gina Long has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Long practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Ypsilanti Obstetricians & Gynecologists.