Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gina Love-Walker
Dr. Gina Love-Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Love-Walker is affiliated with Grant Medical Center, Mount Carmel East Hospital and New Albany Surgical Hospital. Dr. Love-Walker has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gina Love-Walker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gina Love-Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.