A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Love-Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Love-Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Love-Walker graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Love-Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Love-Walker MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina Love-Walker practice?
- Dr. Gina Love-Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Love-Walker practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists.