A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Lummus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Lummus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lummus graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lummus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Page Lummus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gina P. Lummus practice?
- Dr. Gina Lummus has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Lummus practices Pediatrics near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.