A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Manzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Manzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Manzo practice?
Dr. Gina Manzo practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.