A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Manzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Manzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Marie Manzo MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Manzo practice?
- Dr. Gina Manzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gina Manzo practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.