A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Maraio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Maraio, Family Practioner,Anti-Aging Alternative Health is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alternative Health Medicine using Herbs and Vitamins
- Bio-Identical Hormones
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nutrional Engineering
- Paramenopause and Andropause
- Preventative Medicine
- Specialized Thyroid Management
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Maraio graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Maraio DO is a female Geriatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gina Maraio practice?
- Dr. Gina Maraio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Maraio practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA.
See Oceanside Family Physicians and Oceanside General Practitioners.