inactive

Ginamarie G Salcedo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
Dr. Salcedo is honest and an excellent doctor. My son saw her and she was able to get him off his pain medications. Most doctors continued his paid medication and I was angry when he comes home from his appointments. I had him change doctors and Dr. Salcedo was the only one accepting new patients. She did not continue his medications which upset my son but later he realized that he did not need them. He was addicted to them and my son is a better and happier person. She changed our family. I know there are people that are bitter when they don't get what they want and it is because they are not in pain. They are addicted or selling the pain medications.

February 17th, 2016
Its obvious She does not like being a doctor,treats everyone who comes to her office like dogs she sent me out of her office saying that people only come to her for pills.I had a flu not pain