Dr. Gina Matei MD is female, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Addiction Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Matei, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matei graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.More Education & Awards
Dr. Matei has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gina Matei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gina Matei practice?
Dr. Gina Matei practices Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Addiction Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists and Brooklyn Addiction Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marilou Matei, Dr. Marylou Matei, Dr. Ouida Matei, Dr. Raina Matei