A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Matei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matei
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Matei, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matei graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Matei has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Matei MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gina Matei practice?
- Dr. Gina Matei has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gina Matei practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.