A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina McNew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McNew graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. McNew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gina McNew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gina L. McNew practice?
Dr. Gina McNew practices Internal Medicine near Jonesboro, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Vilonia, AR.
See Jonesboro Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marilou McNew, Dr. Marylou McNew, Dr. Ouida McNew, Dr. Raina McNew