A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Merritt, array("display_title"=> is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merritt
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merritt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Merritt, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary MedicineCritical Care Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Merritt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex MultiSpecialty Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Michelle Merritt DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Merritt practice?
- Dr. Gina Merritt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Merritt practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Shelby, NC.
See Shelby Internists, Shelby Pulmonologists, Shelby Critical Care Practitioners, and Shelby Sleep Medicine Doctors.