A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Merritt, array("display_title"=> is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Merritt, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary MedicineCritical Care Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Merritt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex MultiSpecialty Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Michelle Merritt DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Merritt practice?
- Dr. Gina Merritt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gina Merritt practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Kings Mountain, NC and Midland, NC.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Pulmonologists, Middletown Critical Care Practitioners, and Middletown Sleep Medicine Doctors.