A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Mohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohr
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Mohr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohr graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Mohr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina Mohr practice?
- Dr. Gina Mohr has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Mohr practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors and Loma Linda Hospice & Palliative Specialists.