A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Mohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Mohr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohr graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Mohr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Mohr practice?
Dr. Gina Mohr practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.