A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Moody is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Moody has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina N Moody DO is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina N. Moody practice?
- Dr. Gina Moody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Moody practices Internal Medicine near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Internists.