A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Moran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Care
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Moran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina M Moran MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Moran practice?
- Dr. Gina Moran has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Moran practices Internal Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists.