A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Northington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Northington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Northington, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Northington graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Northington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Northington MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gina Northington practice?
- Dr. Gina Northington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gina Northington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.