A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gina L. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Gina O'Brien practices Pediatrics near South Deerfield, MA.
See South Deerfield Pediatricians.