A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Primabel Obias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Primabel Obias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Primabel Obias, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Obias graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Obias has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Primabel V Obias MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Primabel V. Obias practice?
- Dr. Primabel Obias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Primabel Obias practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Nephrologists.