Dr. Gina Pender MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2012
Conciencious, knowledgable and caring
My appointment with Dr Pender left me feeling better than when I came in - something I wish every doctor would work toward. Dr Pender was concerned about my condition and was interested in helping me as well as eductating me. She took time to listen to my concerns, answered my numerous questions and gave me options for my treatment that left me in control. She asked insightful questions about my medical history and current needs, then helped me to link all the pieces to form a cohesive plan for improving my health together. I never felt rushed or belittled in any way. She was professional, caring, knowledgable - and she has a great bedside manner, made my feel comfortable throughout the entire visit. Would highly recommend her to anyone needing a good family physician.

April 8th, 2011
Talks to her laptop
Brushes off concerns, tells you to read a book instead of addressing the problem, takes years to send you to see someone else.

December 23rd, 2008
Dr. Pender has always been very caring and attentive when I have needed her. She explains things very well. Historically with doctors I have always felt rushed and it was obvious they had to "move on" to the next patient. This is not so with Dr. Pender. I don't feel rushed, I feel like she is listening to me.