Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Old fashioned care show details Old fashioned care
May 17th, 2015

Dr. Penzi is one of the only physicians ive seen who takes "the whole patient" into account when assessing an injury or problem. The only downside, expect a long wait in the waiting room. She will spend just as much time with you when it's your turn. Pam (who is quite rude and abupt) and the others who handle appointments do allow you to call in advance to see how far behind she's running, but appointments do need to be booked further apart. Appointment scheduling does need improvement, but Dr. Penzi is very honest, professional and experienced. She delivers old fashioned care, and I often suspect she can feel my pain. If films are ordered, be prepared to make a follow up appt to review them. Unlike most other drs I've seen, she will not discuss the results over the phone when she receives them. This results in even longer waits to know the outcome of diagnostic testing, and I found this to be extremely frustrating.

Best doctor ever!!! show details Best doctor ever!!!
by Joanne Tworkowski on May 16th, 2015

Dr. Penzi is a smart, caring, compassionate , gentile doctor. She is easy to talk to & spends time with her patients. You may have a longer than usual wait, but it is well worth it. She has helped me, my family and friends so much, I don't know what we would do without her.

Aug 21st, 2013

The doctor herself is quite excellent, however I waited over one and half months just to see her. I have been in her waiting room an there we no available seats because the wait was so long. Her staff was rude and unprofessional. People are going there for pain, it is unreasonable to require such a lengthy wait for an appointment as well as to be seen.