A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Perez-Madrinan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Perez-Madrinan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Perez-Madrinan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Madrinan graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Marie Perez-Madrinan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Perez-Madrinan practice?
- Dr. Gina Perez-Madrinan has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gina Perez-Madrinan practices Psychiatry near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Paltz, NY and Ellenville, NY.
See Kingston Psychiatrists.