Dr. Gina Perez-Madrinan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gina Perez-Madrinan?

December 24th, 2015

Dynamic, and fun. Wish classes were longer.

June 7th, 2015

Stay away from Dr Perez if you intend to get BETTER not WORSE.

I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She knowingly double books appointments so much that the one time I had my own appointment time she was like, "Oh, you have your own appointment, yay!"and laughed. I don't think it's funny at all. I've waited regularly over an hour to get in and often I wait half an hour or 45 minutes, only to see this dr come out to get A DIFFERENT PATIENT! And then I sit there through this other person's appointment too! I don't know the longest I have waited but it's over an hour for sure. But the worst thing about Dr Perez is that after each appointment I felt much worse, not better. She does NOT listen to your concerns and is very rude. She makes me feel like I don't matter in my own treatment and likes to say a major problem is OVER just because I had ONE good day. She's a terrible dr and is just there to make money. The only good thing I got out of this was a RX that I already knew I needed- my coverage had lapsed before I started seeing her so I asked her to put me back on the same one my old dr had me on... Seriously. Beware. Don't go to Dr Perez.

July 22nd, 2014

Doctor Not Good

Ms. Perez did not recognize a serious condition I have and I feel she is incompetent and would suggest you consider visiting a different physician if you want truly quality care from someone who cares about you - not someone who seems more in her profession for the money.

October 12th, 2017