A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Piazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Piazza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Piazza, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Piazza graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Piazza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina M Piazza DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Piazza practice?
- Dr. Gina Piazza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gina Piazza practices Emergency Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Augusta Emergency Physicians.