A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Puzzuoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Puzzuoli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puzzuoli
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Puzzuoli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Puzzuoli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Puzzuoli graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Puzzuoli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Michelle Puzzuoli MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Puzzuoli practice?
- Dr. Gina Puzzuoli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Puzzuoli practices Psychiatry near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.