A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Rizzo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Rizzo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Rizzo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Teresa Rizzo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gina T. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. Gina Rizzo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gina Rizzo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dickinson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Dickinson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.