Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Bay Colony Town Center
Women's Healthcare at Bay Colony & University Fertility Center
1804 FM 646 Rd W
Ste N
Dickinson, TX 77539
832-505-3010
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Favorite Doctor! !!  |  show details
by Brandi A on Jul 14th, 2014

I love Dr Rizzo she delivered all 3 of my children...her bed side manner is wonderful and she takes the time to answer any of your questions or concerns. ..Just saw her last week and was considering getting the Essure procedure done. ..she sat and talked to me for well over 20 mind to let me know about all the options. ...I have read the other reviews and I honestly don't see any of that in her!!...If you are looking for a great OB/GYN she is hands down the best!!!!....and yes I saw her before she left her practice and was more then thrilled when I found out she was back!!

|  Has always been a rde doctor  |  show details
May 19th, 2013

Dr Rizzo was rude back when she had her practice with Dr Rivera -- way before leaving to raise her second family. I chalked it up to being a young doctor but I dound her to be very unprofessional and after a very rude phone conversation, i left for a much more qualified doctor. Sounds like she has personal issues.

|  show details
by Vanessa J. on Feb 28th, 2013

Dr. Rizzo is by far the best OB/GYN doctor I've ever had. She is patient and thorough.

|  Love Dr. Rizzo  |  show details
by Heather on Sep 6th, 2012

The 2 stars for the follow ups are because the desk clerks fail to follow the orders of Dr. Rizzo. I only know this because once I had to call in to get results and Dr. Rizzo was quite aggitated that no one had contacted me. I have had nothing but good encounters with her and her staff.

|  Patient Beware  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

I saw Dr. Rizzo for a short time while being pregnant. Each time I left Dr. Rizzo's office I said I would not go back, but I did. Any time I would bring up a specific issue/symptom I was worried about, I was told it was "no big deal, just pregnancy." I had serious complications during my first labor and did not feel that Dr. Rizzo was suited to handle my labor, should those complications arise again. I found her bedside manner unprofessional, more like she was there to be a friend, rather than a medical advisor. The visit that finally led me to leave her practice was when the a nurse asked about me being dehydrated from a test they had run. Dr. Rizzo never brought it up in her 3 minute visit with me. As she was heading for the door I asked about it, and she had to go log onto her computer to verify. She then told me as long as I was eating, being drhydrated wasn't an issue. I told her I was not eating (I was actually down 10 lbs. from my pre preganancy weight) and she said it was okay, I should start eating again soon. After that I found a new OB and never looked back. Good Riddance!

|  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

This doctor is terrible. She was so unfriendly and spoke down to me. I was shocked to be treated the way I was from a doctor. I think she is in the wrong profession. No wonder it's so easy to get an appointment, she can't keep her patients!

|  Horrible!  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2012

HORRIBLE! I used to be a patient of Dr. Rizzo years ago before she left her practice to take time off to raise her family & she was wonderful. Well she is not the same doctor now. She was very cold & uncaring when I went to see her last week. She should have never started practicing again. She wanted me to reduce my estrogen, but when I asked her what I should do if my menopausal symptoms returned she just told me that it would happen & it's part of being a woman. She offered nothing to help me. Then I asked her what about my libido reducing & she told me that all women's libido sucks so we just have to deal with it. I asked her if she would be happy if her doctor gave her answers like that & then I told her that she should have never returned to her practice. I got dressed & let her know that I would not be coming back as her patient again. I was so disappointed in my visit with her & I would never refer her to anyone!

|  Dr. Rizzo Rocks! What a gift from God she was for our special day!  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

She stayed with my daughter every minute of labor and delivery and coached her through every push. She was AMAZING. Very, knowledgable, intuitive, gental and kind. We love you Dr. Rizzo! Signed baby Hailey Grace's Gigi! :)

|  Best Experience with an ob/gyn  |  show details
by Noelle M. on Oct 20th, 2010

I would definately recommend Dr. Gina Rizzo. I went to see her today and had all my questions answered and felt like her and her office staff really cared. We talked about all my concerns and family history. I felt like she was really knowledgeable and had an overall care and concern for me and my life. By life, I mean my overall wellness and family background. She could read me very well and knew which concerns I needed more explanations on. She didn't take long to see me and spent time with me. I would definately recommend her. This appointment was at a different address than above, so I am not sure if it has a permanet change. UTMB well woman's clinic on 646 was where my appointment was at.