Dr. Gina Rizzo MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2016
I am a physician who couldn't be happier with her as my physician!
Dr. Rizzo is a fantastic, skilled surgeon. I am an ER physician myself, and after researching the options, I chose Dr. Rizzo for my hysterectomy, and couldn't possibly have been more pleased with my outcome! She is fantastic!

January 19th, 2016
Very knowledgeable and great bedside manner. I woke up from surgery and saw her, which is a never with most doctors. Very easy to hey appointments with. By far the best Gynecologist I have ever had.

November 13th, 2015
Best experience I have EVER had with an OB/Gyn. Phenomenal bedside manner and skilled surgeon.

October 6th, 2015
The worst Doctor I've ever seen
Dr. Rizzo is awful. Do not go to her especially if this is your first pregnancy and are looking for a doctor that will help guide you through your pregnancy and explain to you all the things to expect and will be expierencing because she doesn't tell you anything. She spends about 5 minutes with you during your appointment and rushes you if you have questions or concerns as if she doesn't have time for you. Her bedside manner is the worst I've ever seen from a doctor. She literally became argumentative with my husband when all he was wanting was more information and kept trying to walk out of the room as we were talking to her. Would not recommend her to anyone.

September 22nd, 2015
It's been a year since I delivered my baby with dr rizzo. First I give thanks to God, I am still alive. Secondly, I forgive and pray for you Dr. Rizzo that a ethical lesson was learned in my child -bearing experience with you. I like you, I trusted you and I though you were knowledgeable. Instead, you allowed your personal life, (biker boyfriend, and selfish ways ) to put your job and people lives at risk. To others that read reviews, I would not take a chance with her, she is awesome to things go wrong. She is irresponsible, and a liar. Long story short, I developed pre-eclampsia 48 hours after birth at home. Was rush to the hospital, she was the doc on call. She never came. I spent over a week in the hopsital, she never came. When I finally went to her in a office visit, she acted oblivious. There were sign before my child birth. Elevates Protein in my urine, blood pressure spiked. She never ordered any additional test. Instead weeks later I deliver a baby, whom which she rushed to (go get a pedicure) her words exactly. And when released , I got swollen legs, severe headaches and blood pressure 170/110. I was prep for a seizure in the emergency room. They kept me in the ER for hours waiting for her arrival, she never came instead the er doctor finally sent me back to labor and delivery when the nurses began to save my life. 6 months later, I saw a cardiologist, nerologist, my primary and did several test , and I survived. Thank you Jesus. I hope my post help someone and I continue to pray for her patients. All my words are true without any malice. Dr. Rizzo may God give you mercy. It's not to late to change yourself. I forgive you.

July 14th, 2014
Favorite Doctor! !!
I love Dr Rizzo she delivered all 3 of my children...her bed side manner is wonderful and she takes the time to answer any of your questions or concerns. ..Just saw her last week and was considering getting the Essure procedure done. ..she sat and talked to me for well over 20 mind to let me know about all the options. ...I have read the other reviews and I honestly don't see any of that in her!!...If you are looking for a great OB/GYN she is hands down the best!!!!....and yes I saw her before she left her practice and was more then thrilled when I found out she was back!!

May 19th, 2013
Has always been a rde doctor
Dr Rizzo was rude back when she had her practice with Dr Rivera -- way before leaving to raise her second family. I chalked it up to being a young doctor but I dound her to be very unprofessional and after a very rude phone conversation, i left for a much more qualified doctor. Sounds like she has personal issues.

February 28th, 2013
Dr. Rizzo is by far the best OB/GYN doctor I've ever had. She is patient and thorough.

September 7th, 2012
Love Dr. Rizzo
The 2 stars for the follow ups are because the desk clerks fail to follow the orders of Dr. Rizzo. I only know this because once I had to call in to get results and Dr. Rizzo was quite aggitated that no one had contacted me. I have had nothing but good encounters with her and her staff.

April 6th, 2012
Patient Beware
I saw Dr. Rizzo for a short time while being pregnant. Each time I left Dr. Rizzo's office I said I would not go back, but I did. Any time I would bring up a specific issue/symptom I was worried about, I was told it was "no big deal, just pregnancy." I had serious complications during my first labor and did not feel that Dr. Rizzo was suited to handle my labor, should those complications arise again. I found her bedside manner unprofessional, more like she was there to be a friend, rather than a medical advisor. The visit that finally led me to leave her practice was when the a nurse asked about me being dehydrated from a test they had run. Dr. Rizzo never brought it up in her 3 minute visit with me. As she was heading for the door I asked about it, and she had to go log onto her computer to verify. She then told me as long as I was eating, being drhydrated wasn't an issue. I told her I was not eating (I was actually down 10 lbs. from my pre preganancy weight) and she said it was okay, I should start eating again soon. After that I found a new OB and never looked back. Good Riddance!

January 18th, 2012
This doctor is terrible. She was so unfriendly and spoke down to me. I was shocked to be treated the way I was from a doctor. I think she is in the wrong profession. No wonder it's so easy to get an appointment, she can't keep her patients!

January 16th, 2012
Horrible!
HORRIBLE! I used to be a patient of Dr. Rizzo years ago before she left her practice to take time off to raise her family & she was wonderful. Well she is not the same doctor now. She was very cold & uncaring when I went to see her last week. She should have never started practicing again. She wanted me to reduce my estrogen, but when I asked her what I should do if my menopausal symptoms returned she just told me that it would happen & it's part of being a woman. She offered nothing to help me. Then I asked her what about my libido reducing & she told me that all women's libido sucks so we just have to deal with it. I asked her if she would be happy if her doctor gave her answers like that & then I told her that she should have never returned to her practice. I got dressed & let her know that I would not be coming back as her patient again. I was so disappointed in my visit with her & I would never refer her to anyone!