A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Rooker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Rooker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Rooker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooker graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rooker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Marie Rooker MD is a female Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Rooker practice?
- Dr. Gina Rooker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gina Rooker practices Urology near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Wexford, PA.
See Canonsburg Urologists.