Dr. Gina Rooker MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2013
Will never go back
She rushed through the whole appointment. I was told no post-op care instructions for the cystocopy and was in excruciating pain for days afterward. She blew off my two questions, didn't answer the first one at all and said she wasn't going to do anything about the second concern. On top of her terrible bedside manner, the script she wrote was illegible which delayed me getting treatment by a day while my pharmacist contacted her. The only positive thing I can say is that the nurses were very caring and calm. Unfortunately great staff doesn't make up for a beyond awful doctor.

November 26th, 2012
Unprofessional staff
I was trying to see Dr. Rooker and I made that clear when I made my appointment. The first available appointment was in two weeks. I received a reminder call which said that I would be seeing another Dr. When I called to inquire, I was put on hold for 30 minutes. I finally spoke to the staff and was told that if I didn't like it I should go elsewhere.

June 29th, 2012
PA of Dr. Rooker is always with a patient
Dr. Rooker gives you bladder control pills when you've already had bladder control pills in the past and they didn't work. You go to her office and the PA Amy is always in with a patient and when you call her back. I've been waiting for 2 1/2 weeks to discuss my treatment for my possible interstitial cystitis after undergoing a urodynamics test and can't reach her. I'd like to be treated for the pain I have, I'm going to another urologist who has a staff that can speak to me when I call. I have a job that does not allow me to receive phone calls and this PA knew this.

September 10th, 2010
Good doctor and surgeon
Dr Rooker is a good doctor with great surgical skills, I was very fortunate to have her as my urologist, and she is a woman which is rare in urology, we need more women in urology, it makes such a differenc, I felt so happy in her care.

August 11th, 2017