Urologists
Video profile
4141 Washington Rd
Suite 201
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Will never go back  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2013

She rushed through the whole appointment. I was told no post-op care instructions for the cystocopy and was in excruciating pain for days afterward. She blew off my two questions, didn't answer the first one at all and said she wasn't going to do anything about the second concern. On top of her terrible bedside manner, the script she wrote was illegible which delayed me getting treatment by a day while my pharmacist contacted her. The only positive thing I can say is that the nurses were very caring and calm. Unfortunately great staff doesn't make up for a beyond awful doctor.

|  Unprofessional staff  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

I was trying to see Dr. Rooker and I made that clear when I made my appointment. The first available appointment was in two weeks. I received a reminder call which said that I would be seeing another Dr. When I called to inquire, I was put on hold for 30 minutes. I finally spoke to the staff and was told that if I didn't like it I should go elsewhere.

|  PA of Dr. Rooker is always with a patient  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. Rooker gives you bladder control pills when you've already had bladder control pills in the past and they didn't work. You go to her office and the PA Amy is always in with a patient and when you call her back. I've been waiting for 2 1/2 weeks to discuss my treatment for my possible interstitial cystitis after undergoing a urodynamics test and can't reach her. I'd like to be treated for the pain I have, I'm going to another urologist who has a staff that can speak to me when I call. I have a job that does not allow me to receive phone calls and this PA knew this.

|  HAD Cancer  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

My husband & I was totally so happy that Dr. Roocker was the Dr that operated on him. He had a kidney removed & Dr. Roocker did an excellent job,with very few scares which means faster healing. This was done in 2006 & he is doing fine at the age now of 80.Thank You.Bill & Jean Eggar

|  Good doctor and surgeon  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2010

Dr Rooker is a good doctor with great surgical skills, I was very fortunate to have her as my urologist, and she is a woman which is rare in urology, we need more women in urology, it makes such a differenc, I felt so happy in her care.