A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Rushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Rushing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Practicing in Greenville since 1998
- Practicing since 1994
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushing graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rushing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rushing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gina S. Rushing practice?
Dr. Gina Rushing practices Family Medicine near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Longview, TX.
See Greenville Family Physicians.