Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 23rd, 2015

Dr Rushing is amazing, as is her nurse, Maritza. The office staff very friendly.

Dr Rushing ,TiffanyFNP-BC. & Staff are 5STAR'S show details Dr Rushing ,TiffanyFNP-BC. & Staff are 5STAR'S
Jun 20th, 2012

I see Tiffany and She Is one of the Best Nurse Practitioner I've had and I'm very Comfortable with the Staff,Office and Tiffany that I would not change for any reason. Tiffany Treats the Patient first then Problem, They are Caring, Kind ,Considerate & compassionate. I'm a Vietnam Era Veteran and I have many Problems. Tiffany concerns for me go from my Mental state of Mind(P.T.S.D.) to my many Physical Problems. I'm so Pleased that My complete Family goes to the RUSHING FAMILY PRACTICE. I THANK GOD FOR THEM.JOE "MAX" JACKSON JR

Nov 10th, 2010

Dr. Rushing and the whole staff are very caring! They are all great people.... Accommodating, genuine, caring,( they actually care about their patients welfare).. Great Practice!

My New Doctor show details My New Doctor
by Sue Fallberg on Nov 13th, 2009

Being a new patient I was Apprehensive.The staff was wonderful. Dr Rushing is very pleasant. I felt very much at ease.I feel fortunate to have found her.( the wait would have been faster but I was a new patient, forms you know).Sue Fallberg ^_^