A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Schueneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Schueneman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Schueneman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schueneman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Schueneman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina M Schueneman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Schueneman practice?
- Dr. Gina Schueneman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Schueneman practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.