A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Schueneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Schueneman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schueneman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schueneman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Schueneman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schueneman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Schueneman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina M Schueneman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina M. Schueneman practice?
- Dr. Gina Schueneman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Schueneman practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.