Dr. Gina Schueneman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gina Schueneman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017

Never use Advocate hospital doctors

Patent called to schedule. Was told they need to see another advocate doctor so Advocate can get paid for that visit to then schedule with this doctor who is internal medicine and no referral by insurence is required. The patent asked to get a call back with some questions to make sure this doctor does certain procedures, a call was never received. Instead the financial department called another person's number to make sure the patent would pay. We are glad we didn't send the patent. Maybe this place and doctor was good in 2012 but not in 2017

March 31st, 2017

Never use advocate doctors

Patent called to schedule. Was told they need to see another advocate doctor so Advocate can get paid for that visit to then schedule with this doctor who is internal medicine and no referral by insurence is required. The patent asked to get a call back with some questions to make sure this doctor does certain procedures, a call was never received. Instead the financial department called another person's number to make sure the patent would pay. We are glad we didn't send the patent here.

November 16th, 2012

A Great Doctor

Dr Schueneman is one of the best doctors I have had. She cares deeply for the patients she cares for and has always provided me with care above and beyond the call of duty. She has a outstanding reputation with anyone I have mentioned her name to while waiting in the waiting room with other patients or her peers that I have encountered.Before I didn,t care which doctor I saw for my primary care but now I only want Dr Schunnemann.She also cares for my adolescent son and he also loves her. The only reason there should be a negative response for ease of getting an appointment with other reviewers is that she is so good she is in high demand. With that being said she has always made room for me in more serious situations. There is no other doctor for me and my family. I literally trust Dr Schueneman with my life.

December 18th, 2011

Excellent Family Physician

Dr. Schueneman is a very thorough and thoughtful physician. I find that my appointments are quite smooth and all required pre- and after-care is foll ...

November 2nd, 2015