A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Serraiocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Serraiocco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Serraiocco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serraiocco graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Serraiocco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serraiocco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gina L. Serraiocco practice?
Dr. Gina Serraiocco practices Internal Medicine near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Internists.