A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Sleilati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sleilati
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sleilati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Sleilati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleilati graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Sleilati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Detroit Receiving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina George Sleilati MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gina G. Sleilati practice?
- Dr. Gina Sleilati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Sleilati practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Endocrinologists.