A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Sleilati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Sleilati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleilati graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Sleilati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Detroit Receiving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina George Sleilati MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gina G. Sleilati practice?
- Dr. Gina Sleilati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Sleilati practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Endocrinologists.