A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Community Hospital
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Laraine Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gina L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Gina Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gina Smith practices Family Medicine near Melrose Park, IL.
See Melrose Park Family Physicians.