Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gina Solomon
Dr. Gina Solomon, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Solomon is affiliated with Medicine Occup Med. She speaks English.
Dr. Gina Solomon has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gina Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Stephen Nimelstein
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Stephen Born
San Francisco, CA 0 mi29
Dr. Robert Goldberg
San Francisco, CA 0 mi37