A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Sternschuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Sternschuss, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternschuss graduated from Zaporoz Medical Institute.
Dr. Sternschuss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Sternschuss MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gina Sternschuss practice?
- Dr. Gina Sternschuss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gina Sternschuss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI and Long Beach, CA.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.