Dr. Gina Talbot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gina Talbot?

April 19th, 2017

Never in office.

She would never take the time to talk with you after a visit about your concerns. Has her staff call, probably because she's not in the office. Doesn't care enough to have an open mind and talk directly with you. Should have left a long time ago.

December 1st, 2016

ended up in the ER after not getting sleep for 3 days...ER gave me 3 pills to get me by until I saw this doctor. Doctor would NOT GIVE ME ANYTHING TO HELP ME SLEEP !!!

December 26th, 2015

Caring doctor

I have been going to see this doctor for a few years and I won't see anyone else. She's always familiar with my status before coming in to the room. She's always smiling and I get the impression that she actually cares about me and wants my health to be good. She's quick when my issues are simple but takes time when the problem calls for it. She takes great care of me.

November 12th, 2015

I have never had a more caring and pleasant physician. I actually look forward to seeing her. She explains every detail of my health and well being with me. She has my blood work analysis ready when I come in to see her and goes over it completely.

October 13th, 2015

One of the best

I've been seeing Dr. Talbot for 4 or 5 years and she's been great. I wouldn't consider changing doctors. And she saved my !

October 5th, 2015

Happy patient

I have been going to Dr. Talbot for 5-6 years and it has always been WONDERFUL. I actually look forward to having an appointment. The office now has what appears to be a stable staff over the last couple of years. I have a beautiful relationship with them. They are always kind, caring and show so much love. I recommned Dr. Talbot all the time.

September 19th, 2015

A thorough doctor

I saw this doctor for the first time recently. I get sinus infections about twice a year and I told her that I wanted 2 shots, an antibiotic and a steroid like my doctors where I used to live always gave me. Dr. Talbot asked me more questions about my symptoms than other doctors ever have in the past. She told me that she thought that I didn't need the antibiotics or the steroid shots. At first I felt upset but then she actually took the time to explain what was causing my symptoms and why she thought I had a virus. It made sense - I felt like I actually learned something at a doctor's appointment instead of just being handed a prescription and herded out of the office. It changed the way I thought about my condition. She gave me some medicine to make me feel better and it did. I checked out what she said online when I got home and it was dead on. I don't usually write reviews but this doctor made a difference in my health. Plus she told me that if lasted more than the usual time for these things to just call the office and she'd send in something for me over the phone. I wouldn't have to go back. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants a doctor that doesn't just rush them in and out but listens to them and makes a thoughtful diagnosis and careful recommendations. She seemed genuinely concerned that the right thing be done for me. That's what a doctor should do.

September 11th, 2014

Patient

I liked Dr. Talbot. She seemed precise and quite knowledgeable. A test that was taken, however was read inaccurately and caused me anxiety sending me to another specialist. However, everything ended up well. I do not blame her or her staff for this problem. The specialist says these things do happen at times. I will return to her and would recommend her to a friend.

September 27th, 2012

Waste of Time and Money

I went to Dr. Talbot's office for a checkup which should have been free under my insurance plan. After sitting in the waiting room for over half an hour I was weighed by a nurse and then sat in a room to wait for Dr. Talbot who rushed in, rushed through my history, sent in a prescription refill for me and sent me on my way. After waiting over 40 minutes total I spent less than 10 minutes with the doctor whose office then charged my insurance $300 for the visit (with no tests or bloodwork done). Clearly her time and money are more valuable than mine. I won't be going back.

April 11th, 2012

Board Complaint Filed Against This Doctor

Please do not go to see this woman. She verbally abused me & held the door closed as I tried to exit the patient room while telling me I better make sure I paid for the visit. The practice where she worked at the time asked me to file a medical board complaint against her after hearing much of what she said & seeing her close the door after it had partially opened. She was no longer working in that practice shortly thereafter. She refused to treat an infection & told me it was a virus (I was sick enough to know I desperately needed an antibiotic to get well) 14 days later (she told me I had to wait this long for an anibiotic per the CDC) I got the antibiotic from another doctor in the same practice and was well in a week. Never mind how much work I missed because she would'nt treat me. There is something seriously wrong with this woman and she absolutely should not be a doctor. If she did this to me - not knowing me at all - there are more people out there who have experienced the same or worse from her.

February 27th, 2017