A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Vaccaro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaccaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Vaccaro MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gina Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Gina Vaccaro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gina Vaccaro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Portland Internists, Portland Hematologists, and Portland Oncologists.