Learn more about Dr. Gina Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Vaccaro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaccaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Vaccaro MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gina Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Gina Vaccaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Gina Vaccaro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Hematologists, and Portland Oncologists.